Monday, September 29, 2008

Ford's Dedication





This Sunday we had Ford dedicated. It was a special day. We had lots of friends and family here to help us celebrate this commitment to raise Ford in the ways of Jesus Christ. There is a picture of eveyone who came, in front of the house. The first picture is of our family. The second is Father and son. I also included a picture of the cake my Mom had done for Ford. The last picture I included because I thought is was neat Ford was looking at the camera. His eyes have white things in them for some reason. The outfit he wore my mother made. It was beautiful! I will have each of my children wear it and pass it down. Thanks NaNa! We could not have asked for a better day! We are truely blessed. Thanks to all the friends and family who shared this day with us. We love you!

1 comment:

The Patterson Family said...

How precious! I hate we missed it! We were keeping the nursery!