Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 Months!!!














On Monday, we went to Ford's 6 Month check up. It went well. He is 17 pounds and 2.5 ounces. He is now 26 inches long. He is growing on target. His weight is average and his height is around 40th percentile. Kyle was off on Monday so he got to go with me. I was glad because I hate it when Ford gets shots. This trip he had 5 and a prick on the heel. Poor thing, but he did good. I wish there was a way to reward him. All I could do is hug and kiss him. We are thankful for the good check up!






5 comments:

The McDougald Family said...

Happy 6 months, Ford! :)

Rush and Tori Letson said...

He is a growing boy!! Happy 6 months Mr.Ford!

The Patterson Family said...

Glad you got a good report!

Sally said...

Too sweet! Oh, how much easier he must be to carry around! My back kills me every night!

The Goodwin Family said...

I bet you back does hurt, because mine does when I take Ford places. I am just glad he is sitting up now so he can use the shopping cart cover and I don't have to hold him!